[Geary] Emails missing from search

Hi all,

I've noticed that I've been unable to find via search a number of emails that are in my Inbox. In some cases, I've found them with one keyword but not another. Is this a bug, or is it a sign that my database has been corrupted?

The cut off point seems to be around the new year; searches show plenty of results from December, but very few from January of February. I don't know if this is a clue or a coincidence.

Thanks,
Robert