[Geary] Shortcuts suggestions

Using the mouse all the time could be a pain. Mutt is such a good email client because we can do everything by using the keyboard. This is so much more efficiant than the WIMP interface (Windows, Icons, Menus and Pointing device).

Here are some shortcuts suggestions which I believe are needed to transform Geary in a keyboard compatible email client.

-> Today <tab> works sometimes to go from the left panel (folders) to the middle panel (threads) but not in the other way and not to the right panel.

2. add a shortcut to go to the next unread message (cross folders) : I suggest <N>

3. add a shortcut to move email from one folder to other one : I suggest something close to the thunderbird extension "nostalgy" : <m> (for move) then write the name of the folder (with the help of autocompletion.

Hope this is useful.