[Geary] Unable to change ports after Serverchange

Hello Geary list.

I have a setup of many e-mail accounts and recently had to change my
servers. Thereof the SMTP submission now goes through 587 with SSL and
not 465 with STARTSSL anymore.

Unofrtunately I cannot change the values in the edit account dialogue.
Additionally I've hunted the data down to

   ~/.local/share/geary/ < ACCOUNT > / geary .ini (configuration,
changes don't apply) + .db (SQLite database, no config inside)

I propose some things:

* Either have a checkmark to activate "advanced features" or remove
all fields I cannot edit.

Unrelated to that:

* Make the "Star" button in the message list finally working, not only
for the upper part of it.
* Auto-unfold the triangle menu within each message only by hovering
(i.e. gmail editor buttons at the bottom) so I don't need to move the
mouse all across the screen to answer/answer all/forward.

Looking forward,

j*