[Geary] The harvested addresses can't be used across accounts?

Hi,

I have been trying to live with Geary as my main e-mail client but think
I've hit a gotcha. Since there's no addressbook I have to rely on the
addresses harvested from my Gmail account. The problem arose when I
wanted to use these addresses with another IMAP account. That did not
work. It seems like Geary wasn't able to harvest addresses from this
other account which would have been okay if I could have used my Gmail
addresses with that account, but that doesn't seem possible either.

I guess I will have to wait until Geary gets an addressbook unless
there's a way to force Geary to harvest addresses from my other IMAP
account.

I really hope that when Geary gets and addressbook it can be used across
accounts so that you do not need one for each.

--
//Christian

Dropbox. Your files from anywhere: http://db.tt/U8MqkVR