Re: [gdome] problem with API gdome_a_unref()...

Hi Gustavo,

On 19/apr/06, at 05:27, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
I also sent another patch[2] to allow XPath on default namespace, but
no comments from you. I would like some feedback on it too.

aha, that was caught by my anti-spam filter.

I had a look at the patch. Basically the only change I made was in gdome-xpath.c, which is generated automatically from

	test/apigen/xpath.xml

(see README.developer).

Incidentally, I noticed that test-xpath crashes with a "Bus error" but am not going to look into that right now.

I shall commit the patch later today.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
--luca