Re: [gdome] problem with API gdome_a_unref()...

Hi Sameer,

On 13/apr/06, at 07:41, Sameer Oak wrote:
Kindly go through the following snippet:
[...]

at first sight I don't see anything wrong with it, but judging a snippet of code without any context is hard, and nobody is likely to have a look at a whole, large application.

I suggest you to reduce the code until you're able to reproduce the problem in a small, self-contained source that you can post on the list.

Cheers,
--luca