Re: [gdome] problem with API gdome_a_unref()...

On 4/18/06, Luca Padovani <padovani luca gmail com> wrote:
> Hi Sameer,
>
> On 13/apr/06, at 07:41, Sameer Oak wrote:
> > Kindly go through the following snippet:
> [...]
>
> at first sight I don't see anything wrong with it, but judging a
> snippet of code without any context is hard, and nobody is likely to
> have a look at a whole, large application.
>
> I suggest you to reduce the code until you're able to reproduce the
> problem in a small, self-contained source that you can post on the list.

Hi Luca,

Seems that my patch[1] fixed that. Problem is that you misused
xmlFree() and g_free(), then you get some invalid reads or memory
leaks.

I also sent another patch[2] to allow XPath on default namespace, but
no comments from you. I would like some feedback on it too.

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gdome/2006-March/msg00009.html
[2] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gdome/2006-March/msg00013.html

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri