[gdome] SystemID for Parsed XML Data

Hi All,

Can any one suggest me how to provide "systemID" to the Xml being parsed.

The gdome API to parse a stream or an XML File, does not take any arguments for the systemID.

Ex:  gdome_di_createDocFromMemory (GdomeDOMImplementation *self, char *buffer, unsigned int mode, GdomeException *exc)

If I want to associate a "SystemID" to the Xml contents in the memory using gdome,  what are the steps to be followed?

Please note that Java XML APIs provide the following API

public
Document  parse(InputStream is, String systemId)
Parse the specified input stream and return a DOM Document.
Parameters:
is - an XML input stream
systemId - the system ID of the XML document
<<
Does gdome have an equivalent API which does the above function, if not are there any workarounds?

Thanks,
Chetan Raj