[gdome] query about gdome_di_createDocFromURI()...

I was thinking lately about the cost involved in processing the file and
if one could use the static array instead.

The fact forced me to think on this line was due to one typical
practical instance.
Assume a scenario wherein a daemon process is in the passive listen mode
and waiting to receive an xml file. The server has to fork() a process
for every connection request from the client where the client on
establishing a connection(doesn't matter if it's a TCP/UDP/UNIX) with
the server, sends an xml file over the socket.
The server thereon has to parse the file and dump the data into the
respective structure and then the database.

Considering the expensive I/O calls involved in disk file handling, can
one have an option over the argument to this API, or for that matter,
does one have any other API that takes the pointer to the memory instead
of the file?

Or is it that this API maps the xml file to the memory area - something
of mmap() style?

Kindly reply.
Sam Oak.