Re: [gdome]News on preparing 0.7.1

On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Thomas J Mather wrote:

> One remaining task before the 0.7.1 is to generate the GTK documentation
> for the XPath module.  I've already written the embedded comments in the
> source code.  I was wondering what the best way to generate the files in
> gdome2/gtk-doc/ for XPath is.  Do i have to create the SGML files by hand
> or is there an automated way of doing that?

I try to help you:
- go to gtk-doc dir
- add in the gtk-doc/Makefile.am in the scan target
$(DOC_SOURCE_DIR)/xpath.h
- rebuild gtk-doc/Makefile.in and gtk-doc/Makefile
- run make templates
- now you have a new file called gdome2-unused.txt
- open it the move the items that you want to document in the
gdome2-sections.txt
- doing this you'd have to had some structure tag creating in the
gdome2-sections.txt file a SECTION for each new interface implemented
- don't worry if in the gdome2-unused.txt you leave some rows...
- run make templates
- then you have to edit by hand the gdome2-docs.sgml w.r.t. the
gtk-doc/tmpl new files created
- edit the new gtk-doc/tmpl files adding general documentation on
interfaces
- run make sgml
- run make html
- wait wait wait...