[gdome]News on preparing 0.7.1

I have checked in my changes to gdome2 into the CVS.  This includes the
new XPath module, namespace declaration attributes support, memory leak
fixes, a bug fix when gdome_nnm_unref is called when doc->refcnt==0,
a few minor documentation fixes/additions.

Also, I have released a Perl XSLT module for gdome:
http://kobesearch.cpan.org/search?dist=XML-GDOME-XSLT

If anybody is interested, it should be easy to adapt the code in
XML-GDOME-XSLT-0.75/GDOME.xs for a C module.

One remaining task before the 0.7.1 is to generate the GTK documentation
for the XPath module.  I've already written the embedded comments in the
source code.  I was wondering what the best way to generate the files in
gdome2/gtk-doc/ for XPath is.  Do i have to create the SGML files by hand
or is there an automated way of doing that?

-TJ