[gdome]gdome2-0.7.0\libgdome\gdomecore\gdome-xml-node.h two lines "const GdomeNodeVtab gdome_xml_n_vtab"

cosmetic bugs:

...\gdome2-0.7.0\libgdome\gdomecore\gdome-xml-node.h
const GdomeNodeVtab gdome_xml_n_vtab;

line occurs twice in that file, so refusing to compile by C++ compiler.
think it's a good idea to leave only one.

why am I compiling it with C++ compiler?
I'm including that header into C++ program of mine, and want a libxml node
to pass to libxml.

also there ought to be something like this:

#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {
#endif

#ifdef __cplusplus
}
#endif

as in libxml & libxslt & others who care about C++.

Alexandr Petrosian