Re: [gdome]gdome2 0.7.0 + 0.7.1pre6 with libxml2 2.4.14

On Sun, 10 Feb 2002, Justin Fletcher wrote:

> Hiya,
>
> gdomecore/gdome-xml-xmldtd-util.c uses the HashScan routine to do searches
> of some form - I'm only compiling this; I don't fully understand things.
> libxml2 2.4.13 had the type for these routines as :
>
> [...]
>
> (there are about 5 of these in that file; there may be others elsewhere)
>
> libxml2 2.4.14 has the type for these routines as :
>
> typedef void (*xmlHashScanner)(void *payload, void *data, xmlChar *name);
>
> [...]
>
> I assume that the routines in gdome2 can stop returning values, and remove
> the * return ?

  Yes, I'll fix them for the next release. If you want to use gdome2-0.7.0
with libxml2 2.4.14, you have to fix the prototype and simply delete the
"return" line from all xmlHashScanner function in gdome2 in the following
files:
libgdome/gdomecore/gdome-xml-dtdutil.c
libgdome/gdomecore/gdome-xml-document.c
libgdome/gdomecore/gdome-nnodem.c