[gdome]gdome2 0.7.0 + 0.7.1pre6 with libxml2 2.4.14

Hiya,

gdomecore/gdome-xml-xmldtd-util.c uses the HashScan routine to do searches
of some form - I'm only compiling this; I don't fully understand things.
libxml2 2.4.13 had the type for these routines as :

typedef void *(*xmlHashScanner)(void *payload, void *data, xmlChar *name);

As reflected in the gdome2 routine (for example) :

void *
notationsHashScanner (void *payload, void *data, xmlChar *name);

(there are about 5 of these in that file; there may be others elsewhere)

libxml2 2.4.14 has the type for these routines as :

typedef void (*xmlHashScanner)(void *payload, void *data, xmlChar *name);

Note the lack of the *. The return value was never used by xmlHash AFAICT
which is the reason for its removal. However, this causes a buid failure
here. I'm not worried about it at the moment, because I was only building
gdome2 to check that my port of libxml2 to RISC OS hadn't broken anything
else, and found that this had broken.

I assume that the routines in gdome2 can stop returning values, and remove
the * return ?

--
Gerph {djf0-.3w6e2w2.226,6q6w2q2,2.3,2m4}
... Eyes to the heavens, screaming at the sky;