[gdome]Memory Leaks

I've run through all of the gdomecore tests, and fixed all the memory
leaks that these tests uncovered.  To test, I wrapped the code in a
while(1) loop and ran top.  If anybody knows a better way of testing for
memory leaks, please let me know :-)

There were several memory leaks, mainly when namespace were created but
not added to libxml's *nsDef structure, and some strings that were not
freed.  I fixed the namespace leaks by adding the namespaces to libxml's
oldNs structure.

You can download the lastest snapshot from:
http://tjmather.com/gdome2-0.7.1pre7.tar.gz

-TJ