Re: [gdm-list] Getting GDM to look for Hosts doing an XDMCP broadcast

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 11:00 PM, Damian McGuckin <damianm esi com au> wrote:
How do I get GDM to look for 'xdmcp' queries and then let me select the host
to which I connect.
Configure your X-terminal to do an indirect query to the machine
running GDM.  When
GDM detects the indirect query, it will put a host chooser up on the
machine that
did the indirect query.

(for instance, Xorg -indirect hostname-of-gdm :123)

--Ray