[gdm-list] Login Process on Gnome

I'm working in a school, in which I have the list of students that visit
the computer lab, the list of users is in a database along with their
alleged passwords.

I need to create a login for Gonome sesions, that allow me to take the
username and password that the students put and get validated against the
database, and if the credentials of the students are true let him enter
for an existing session on the system, all this need to be performances on
the login windows of gdm or gonome.

In windows I do not have problems with this, because a rewrite the
MSGINA.dll, but here with gonome I don't know how.

there is anyone can help me.

Algunos suelen hayar su destino en el sendero que toman para evitarlo.
Tu mente es como el agua, cuando esta agitada se vuelve dificir ver, pero
si dejas que se calme, la respuesta se vuelve clara.
El ayer es historia, el mañana es un misterio, pero el hoy es un obcequio,
por eso se llama presente.