Re: [gdm-list] multiseat

On 03/16/2011 09:40 AM, Brian Cameron wrote:

Yan:

On 03/16/11 10:31 AM, Yan Seiner wrote:
Is there a way to assign resources (keyboards, mice, cdrs, sound cards, etc)?

Right now I do it with a highly hacked up set of scripts and gdm 2.20 and
it works - mostly.

Is Ubuntu now building with these patches to make the new GDM support
MultiSeat?

There are many patches on gdm in Ubuntu 11.04, but it doesn't appear any of them are related to multiseat. I did some spot checks from your latest patch on the bug report and tried to find matches in the Ubuntu patches, no success.

This weekend, I'll try to recompile the Ubuntu packages with your patch, with so many Ubuntu patches -- whichever patch goes last probably complains.

Thanks,
Scott