[gdm-list] multiseat

I'm doing some preliminary testing of Ubuntu 11.04 (Alpha3+Updates) to replace my aging Ubuntu 8.04 Multiseat setup.  Multiseat was do-able in gdm 2.20.5, but I would probably call it a hack.

Is the current state of gdm 2.32.0 that it won't support multiseat?  Or is it just that it's not some how a menu driven configuration option?

I've read some posts for 2.32 that there are patches for multiseat.

With or without the patches, where would I find configuration information?  I'm familiar with gdm.conf hacks to add:

[servers]
0=Seat0
1=Seat1

etc...