Re: [gdm-list] multiseat

Not anymore in the new gdm.This is not good because the new gdm multiseat patches can only do one seat per videocard.
And more than 2 videocards the system crashes(X or nvidia?) .Ati is even  worse.
Closed source multiseat (windows) software can do multi-user per videocard head.
Linux-gdm not anymore.This is a step backwards.
gd