[gdm-list] Using gdm 2.30 for XDMCP but not for console screen

Hello,

I have a headless server, and I want to spare resources by not starting the X server on the console, but I want GDM to manage the XDMCP sessions...

I was doing that with gdm 2.16 by adding :
[servers]
0=inactive

to /etc/custom.conf, but now with gdm 2.30, it's not supported anymore...

In the documentation, I see "GDM will do the following when it manages the display", but I can't find how I can tell him which display he must manage...

Thanks

Robert