[gdm-list] language and keybord selection in gdm

hi

i have just move to fedora 15 and gnome 3 and i have some little problems with gdm

i don't have anymore the language selection and the keyboard selection box on the gdm login screen.

i used to have it in gnome2 as soon as i type my login.

This functionnality is very important for us as our machines are used by a lot of of strangers who want to work in their native language.

--
Eric Doutreleau