[gdm-list] gdm does not start automatically on start of Linux workstation.

Hi,

I am using Linux 5 Oracle Enterprise Linux. My keyboard or mouse hangs due to a switch (enables sharing of monitor, mouse and keyboard between computers) problem. When I restart my workstation I find gnome is not working in session F7. I tried to start it using gdm-stop and gdm-start, gdm-restart, gdm-safe-restart. All of those options, but nothing work.

Please help as I am new to Linux.

Regards.

Akbar Khalidi