Re: [gdm-list] Adding a disclaimer for opening a session

Le vendredi 12 novembre 2010 à 15:48 +0100, Javier Hernandez Antúnez a
écrit :
> I need to add a dislcaimer in a gdm-login-session process. If a user
> accepts that disclaimer, continue loading the session, if not, don't
> start the session and stand in gdm.
> Can i do that with a PreSession hook, or i need to code-up this logic
> into gdm?

Since Guadalinex is Debian-based, you can use the distribution
mechanisms (which work regardless of the display manager):
      * distro-wide by adding a file in /etc/Xsession.d that will exit
        if the user doesn’t accept the disclaimer;
      * per-user using the .gnomerc file.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette