[gdm-list] wonderful login

Dear all,
I have Debian sid, gnome 1:2.30+6, evolution 2.30.3-4 and gdm 2.20.11-2
Before today upgrade, when i wanna login to evolution, i entered pop password and when i clicked enter, system crashed and i saw GDM login and i must login in gdm agian.But after login in gdm i can login in my pop.I thought my problem is evolution, but after today upgrading, i understand it's not related to evolution, Because : i login in GDM and performed such as pop login and system crashed.and when i login in gdm again i could login in pop without any problem.

What's real problem?

Yours,
Mohsen
System Administrator