Re: [gdm-list] How to add a window manager in GDM (Fedora 13)?

Ray Strode <halfline gmail com> writes:

> The menu should show up on the bottom panel after you select a user.
> Note you won't see it if you have password less login (which is a bug,
> but we haven't fixed it yet), since with passwordless login you're
> authenticated immediately after selecting your username.

Thanks for the confirmation I am on the right track! However, I don't
get any dropdown menu to choose window managers; the only choices I get
after selecting user is 'Keyboard' and 'Language'. Is there some option
where I have to enable 'Session'?

/Johnny