[gdm-list] How to add a window manager in GDM (Fedora 13)?

Ok, so I have tried for days to find out how to add Stumpwm window
manager as an option in GDM during login. From what I gather, it should
be possible to get a menu to choose session window manager at login from
contents in '/usr/share/xsessions/', so I added a file 'stumpwm.desktop'
with the contents:

        [Desktop Entry]
        Encoding=UTF-8
        Type=Application
        Exec=stumpwm
        TryExec=stumpwm
        Name=stumpwm
        Comment=The Mouseless Window Manager!

However, on the GDM screen, no choice of window manager appears! What am
I missing?

Thanks,

Johnny