Re: [gdm-list] how to choose which users are visible?

]Valent:

Sorry, if you are using 2.24, that method will not work.  I assumed
you were talking about the older GDM since you made mention of the
gdm.custom file.

I don't believe the new GDM has any mechanism to control the users which
are displayed. The configuration options it does support are listed
here:

 http://live.gnome.org/GDM/2.22/Configuration

Sorry for the confusion.

No problem Brian.

What do you suggest I do? Is there a plan to implement this feature?
Should I post a feature request through your bugzilla? Do you suggest
something else?

Yes, I'd file an enhancement request in bugzilla in the "gdm" category.
I just reviewed the open GDM bugs, and this issue hasn't been reported
as an issue yet.

Brian