[gdm-list] remote manager (XDMCP) on Suse

I have a Suse 9 SP3 host I've installed gdm via sunray server. The
default WM is KDE.
What I'd like the login screen to allow is a remote login to any
machine broadcasting
via XDMCP without first logging in to this host.
Under CDE, this would be found under options-->remote host.
I've already modified gdm.conf with
Enable=True
Browser=true
ChooserButton=true

I've restarted X11 but see no difference. On this host I can xnest to
get a remote login
display from the various target hosts so I know they're running XDMCP.

What other steps do I need to take?

TIA