Re: [gdm-list] [g-a-devel] What's the Status of Audio in GDM?

On Mon, 2008-05-05 at 15:21 -0500, Brian Cameron wrote:
> Matthias:
>
> >> Perhaps someone could start a wiki at http://live.gnome.org/GAP/gestures
> >> and create three columns of what to start which which gestures.  For
> >> example:
> >>
> >> =================================================
> >> Action               GNOME      GDM*     KDE
> >> =================================================
> >> gnome-at-visual
> >> gnome-at-mobility
>
> I'd suggest that there are 3 types of users with mobility needs:

There are many different types of user needs; however, we cannot setup a
gesture for them all.  The new Preferred Applications configuration for
accessibility is flexible and expandable.  Please review the design page
referenced below.

http://live.gnome.org/GAP/ScratchPad/PreferredApplications

PS: Also, please read:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-accessibility-devel/2008-May/msg00014.html