Re: [gdm-list] a couple of misc fixes

On 10/26/07, Ray Strode <halfline gmail com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Two small fixes tonight:
>
> 1) add locale.h to fix compile

Applied.

> 2) only call signal_list_free on elements in signal lookup hash table,
> when the hash table is about to be destroyed. Previously,
> signal_list_free was set up as the value destroy notifier.  The
> problem is the destroy notifier gets called on every
> g_hash_table_insert call (well except for the first one), so the list
> being appended to/reinserted was getting clobbered.

Yup.  Sigh, I've iterated on this a few times too.  I think you have it now.

Only tiny problem with the patch is that it didn't follow our style
guidelines.  I am going to be an anal retentive fascist about it too.
Check out the HACKING file and have a good laugh. :)

I added braces and removed the trailing spaces and committed it.
Anyone know how we can enforce a "whitespace regime" [1] per project?

[1] http://0pointer.de/blog/projects/whitespace-regime.html

Thanks,
Jon