Re: [gdm-list] George & Martin - update about GDM

Calum Benson wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-10-07 at 09:30 -0500, Jiri Lebl wrote:
>
>> Anyway, the copyright cannot be legally held by queen of england anyway
>
> Not least because the last "Queen of England" died in 1603 :)
>
> Cheeri,
> Calum.

That didn't stop her before from writing all this code, nor maintaining gdm
for all these years.  You have to give this corpse some credit.

I propose a toast to thank her for all her service to GNOME!

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>
   In the fight between you and the world, back the world.