[gdm-list] gconf lockdown

I have patched my gdm to reenable the panel and activate the power
manager, and played around a bit with gconf settings to prevent
things that we can't allow on a login screen, such as running
browsers, mail clients or file choosers . I also included some
settings that
make metacity more suitable for a login screen scenario, such as
having only a single workspace.

I've attached a tarball containing the gconf database I ended up with.
There is certainly more that needs to be done, but I think what I
have now is good enough to turn the panel back on. Further work includes

- making most of these settings mandatory for the gdm user
- adding a gconf key to e.g. hide the power manager preferences in the menu

Matthias