[gdm-list] auth cookie handling

Hi,

I've posted a patch to improve auth cookie handling here:

http://www.gnome.org/~halfline/gdm-2.21.1-improve-auth-cookie-handling.patch

With this patch we now invoke the X server with the -auth argument and
disable machine
wide access to the X server.  This patch also drops the md5 hashing of
random bytes to create cookies and instead just creates cookies
directly (like the X server would if we asked the X server to generate
the cookies for us).

--Ray

(sorry if the message shows up twice, it went to the moderator queue
because I attached the patch initially and it was too big)