[gdm-list] gdm problem with multiple local X server configuration

I wonder this is the right place to report a problem that I encountered
with gdm 2.19.5.  I'm using Ubuntu 7.10 Tribe 3.0 by the way.

Everything is working well so far except multiple X Display
configuration in custom.conf file.

Until 2.18.x, I could start multiple local X servers by adding entries
in [servers] section. I've made same changes in the custom config file
of 2.19.x, but gdm starts only one X server (first one).  I can't find
any errors in the log file after I enable debug.

Does anyone have same issue?

Jason

--
Jason Kim, Software Developer