[gdm-list] Auto Login Widgetry

Hi,

Is it possible to create a button in a greeter theme that automatically logs the user as a specified user? To make things a little clearer, our uni uses a generic account for people to login with to get their initial accounts / passwords set up. Currently the theme just says "to get your password login with..." but it would be much easier if it could just have a "click here to get for initial account setup".

Unfortunately I can't seem to find any mention of something like this in the documentation. The closest I can see is:
custom_cmd_button[0-9]

Runs the n-th custom command.

although I can't tell what types of command this includes and where these can be customised.

Does this functionality exist in gdm?

Thanks!

Oren Nachman