[gdm-list] problem with gdm on fedora

I have installed Fedora on my computer. It uses gdm as display manager.

Everything wokrs OK on my local display, but when I try to connect
remotely (using X-Deep Xserver for Widnows) I can't do anything. The
Xserver discovers xdmcp on my linux computer and connects OK, but after
that nothing happens. There's no desktop loaded, I see just the gray
background of the Xserver.

Then I tried to start manually some XWindows program (e.g. xclock) and
redirect it's display to X-Deep server and it works OK. I also succedeed
to run KDE in the same manner by startign kdestart. So when I manually try
to execute a program and display it remotely, everything works OK, but
when I try to connect using xdmcp it doesn't work.

What could be the problem?

On both computers I have firewall disabled. Other connections (like SMB
and SSH) work ok when connecting.

I did some debug (network sniffing on both sides) and discovered than the
there is a xdmcp connection started when i try to connect with Xserver, I
get some "Willing" packets and similar, but then it stops at Xserver
sending "Manage" packet, the linux computer receives it but there's now
response. The Xserver repeats sending "Manage" packets but with the same
effect.

Could someone instruct me what to do? How can I figure out what's the
problem? Is there any log where I can look up what's happening?

P.S. In /var/log/gdm/ I have only this files:

:0.log
:0.log.1
:0.log.2
:0.log.3