Re: [gDesklets] Getting Guidance on How to create a gDesklet

Hi there,

moonlight ?!
gDesklets uses ADL (XML) and Python.

A tutorial... hmmm.
Well, everything you need to know can be found in the develbook
(http://gdesklets.de/develbook/ - a bit outdated, you can download the
lastest version from launchpad or here:
http://www.gdesklets.info/archive/develbook/index.html).

Just take a look at some desklets and I am pretty sure you will figure
out very easily how to write a (g)Desklet ;).

If you have further questions: don't hesitate to ask.

Greetings, Bjoern