Re: [gDesklets] Bug in distributed 0.36.3

Hi,

On 02/12/2011 01:11 PM, Bjoern Koch wrote:
>> It doesn't install the icon and installs some input files to the make process.
>>  I think I fixed this in revision 176 (see [1] for the combined patch).
>
> Hmmm... so I guess we are going to have a 0.36.4 released soon then ?!

Well, I suppose so.  It doesn't seem like it's a large issue, but I'll defer
to you.

>> Note that this is only really an issue for distributions and those
>> installing from source.
>
> And only if this is the first time you compile from source, right ?
> But anyway, I think we should have a fix released ASAP.

Yes, good point.  There are only 2 .in files installed that don't need to be
but the icon would still remain in $(prefix)/pixmaps.

Sorry about this.  Changing the build process was my doing.

Joe