Re: [gDesklets] Website heavily spammed

On 08/01/2011 11:02 AM, Bjoern Koch wrote:
Hi again,

just found out that the official website has been spammed badly (since
the end of March as far as I can see):
http://gdesklets.de/?q=desklet/browse/date/

Can someone with (admin) access please clean this mess?

And: shouldn't we close the account creation ?

By the way, I did this and posted a note on the main site.

We should be thinking about how to get around this/bring in the next generation website. Are there any other software projects with a similar model that have a successful website?

Joe