Re: [gDesklets] Blueprint: Is there a newer version available on the internet?

Hola!

> Oops, it's because I don't have a default for the new third argument to
> __script_get_control().  I think the only reason this would happen is if
> get_control() is used in the script instead of the <control> tag.  I thought
> get_control() was deprecated..?

Yeah, 0.52 of the Clock desklet still used the get_control().
Anyway, now it uses the <control> tag ;).

> I guess it wouldn't hurt to add the default
> in, but I thought it would force the core developers to think about how this
> function is being called.

It's been marked deprecated long enough, just like Sensors.
So it is fine the way it is now (IMHO). Let's get rid of the
get_control() in the script section.

Greetings, Bjoern

Btw.: thanks for all the great effort you have put into gDesklets lately ;).