Re: [gDesklets] Blueprint: Is there a newer version available on the internet?

Hi again.

> Good idea.  It's in current bzr and shows up as long as it's been enabled at
> compile-time.

OK, just tested it. But when I use the "Check for updates" from the
TrayIcon nothing happens. At least I don't get any feedback so I can't
tell if something is happening or not.
So when calling from the TrayIcon there should be some kind of requester
showing the result of the update check (even if there is no newer
version available).

Greetings, Bjoern

BTW: after updating to rev.154 the Clock desklet throws this error: