Re: [gDesklets] Command-line testing of sensors
- From: Bjoern Koch <H Humpel gmx de>
- To: David Jennings <mail davidjennings net>
- Cc: gdesklets-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gDesklets] Command-line testing of sensors
- Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2010 07:21:48 +0100
> Is there a simple way to test sensors on the command-line so I can check
> if this component is working correctly?
Sure. There is a file called test-control.py .
You can find it in the sources or get it here:
It's pretty straightforward to use.
Hope that helps. Happy coding ;) !
] [Thread Prev