Re: [gDesklets] Array of Controls (again)

Hi there,

> I've come up with some code to support an array of Controls, but I think it
> needs more testing before going into the main branch (if it does at all).
> Should I create a new bzr branch?  What's the recommended way of doing this?

Very good question ;).
I guess is depends on how deep the patches are digging into the
gDesklets core.
If you feel like this can be done quick (and clean) enough without
having the normal work on the 0.3x branch be interrupted: just go ahead.
If not: better try it in your own branch.

> Are there major opponents to this concept?

Fine with me ;).

Greetings, Bjoern