Re: [gDesklets] Array of Controls (again)

Bjoern Koch wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>> I've come up with some code to support an array of Controls, but I think it
>> needs more testing before going into the main branch (if it does at all).
>> Should I create a new bzr branch?  What's the recommended way of doing this?
>
> Very good question ;).
> I guess is depends on how deep the patches are digging into the
> gDesklets core.
> If you feel like this can be done quick (and clean) enough without
> having the normal work on the 0.3x branch be interrupted: just go ahead.
> If not: better try it in your own branch.

Alright, new branch: lp:~gdesklets-core-team/gdesklets/control-array
It is (or at least should be) up-to-date with 0.36.2_rc1, so I'd appreciate
some testing or touching up of the code if you feel like it.

Also, I propose a "branch" of code owned by the desklet-team for Displays that
test out new features.  I've got a Display I've been using to prove that my
code works, so I may upload it in a few days if there are no dissenters.

Joe