Re: [gDesklets] gDesklets project needs you :-)

Hello Kerry,

On Thu, 2009-01-01 at 23:47 -0700, Kerry McCullough wrote:
> I see no reason why we couldn't get the weather right from the source at
> weather.gov (aka NOAA National Weather Service). There are tons of XML

 Weatherbug.com or weather.com provide a nice API that tells developers
how to get the information needed.

 So, if you are really sure the published weather.gov's information is
public, the only thing to find out is how to get it. Do you think will
you able to get that info?

Thanks.