Re: [gDesklets] Proposal prefs system: signal on-close

On Fri, 2008-09-05 at 11:29 +0300, Lauri Kainulainen wrote:
> not sure. seem like some gnome/gtk-related switches that don't have a
> direct impact on our stuff?

 Those options are used to connect to the session manager in gnome; that
is what they are for. In fact, nautilus has got the same options too.
http://library.gnome.org/devel/platform-overview/unstable/session.html.en

 I'll try to find out what is the library to connect to the session
manager.

 However, this options always have been there in gdesklets but we didn't
know, even maybe we didn't use them either. Was this something like
"Let's add support fot session manager" for it didn't work out? Should
we add support for this?