Re: [gDesklets] Proposal prefs system: signal on-close
- From: Lauri Kainulainen <lauri kainulainen gmail com>
- To: Mario Gonzalez <mgonzalez mandriva com>
- Cc: gdesklets-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gDesklets] Proposal prefs system: signal on-close
- Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 08:45:48 +0300
Mario Gonzalez wrote:
Sometimes I need to do things after the prefs screen is closed but not
before. So far, I have no way to do that.
For instance, I wrote a desklet/Control that connect to IMAP/POP3 to
check latest emails but first, user must run desklet and configure it.
There are 4 fields, username, password, host and protocol. I'd like to
have a signal on-close. I'm using the prefs callback but this is called
in every change; I think this could be annoying and not useful.
What do you say?
perhaps something like <prefs onclosecallback="mycallback" /> or in a
more webish style: onclose="mycallback()"?
] [Thread Prev