Re: [gDesklets] Proposal prefs system: signal on-close

Hi,

Mario Gonzalez wrote:
Sometimes I need to do things after the prefs screen is closed but not
before. So far, I have no way to do that.

For instance, I wrote a desklet/Control that connect to IMAP/POP3 to
check latest emails but first, user must run desklet and configure it.

 There are 4 fields, username, password, host and protocol. I'd like to
have a signal on-close. I'm using the prefs callback but this is called
in every change; I think this could be annoying and not useful.

What do you say?

perhaps something like <prefs onclosecallback="mycallback" /> or in a more webish style: onclose="mycallback()"?

cheers,
lauri