Re: [gDesklets] --sm-x options

On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 13:14 -0400, Mario Gonzalez wrote:

> A short question. Do you know what is the purpose of:
>
> --sm-config-prefix
> --sm-client-id

 Answering to myself, those options are related to the session manager,
to connect to it and register which programs are running inside a
specific session.

 However, despite it's a good feature, in the gdesklets core it has
never been developed. The options just were added, if I'm not too stupid
we've got 2 options:

 - delete those options from the command line
 - leave those options but we should change the message like: "(Feature
in development)"