Re: [gDesklets] Get ready for launch!

Hi there,

a long long time ago... ;):
That's why I was thinking about splitting the TEAM into several teams based on their areas of interest.
Good idea. What about:

gD core team
gD shell team
gD desklets team
gD documentation team

Sounds good. Although I'd leave out shell team unless there are a lot of people that would like to help me with it :)

OK, so shall we (finally) add a "gDesklets Documentation team" or don't we need it anymore as the documentation branch has been merged (but a new develbook branch has been released!)?!

Furthermore I am wondering why all branches are attached to the "gDesklets Desklets team" as author. Shouldn't the trunk, 0.3x and 0.36 be attached to the "gDesklets Core team" ?

And even more confusing: what about all the bugs sections, like:
1. https://bugs.launchpad.net/~gdesklets-desklet-team/
2. https://bugs.launchpad.net/~gdesklets-core-team/
3. https://bugs.launchpad.net/gdesklets

Same thing with the blueprints etc.

What about the translations section ?
Shall we start using this one, too? This could be another job for the "gDesklets documentation team"...

I am getting "a bit" confused with all this ;).
Looks to me like we could have some clean up on launchpad to be done.

Just my 5 cents ;).

Greetings, Bjoern